Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Family Update for 2008








For those of you who don't know yet, our family is planning to move to Texas this summer. We have sold our house and we are living in a rental house down the street . until the school year (and girls camp) is over. Here is an update of our life in 2007


Scott is a wonder father and a great example for his children. He is a
very loving father and a great teacher. Just recently started a new marketing business with his wife, called Domino-1. He is the president of the business, and so far, things have been great. (Click Link)


Jenny has had all sorts of events go on in 2007. While being a loving mother, she has juggled
responsibilities such as; the up coming stake play, creating Domino-1, and helping with her father's 80th birthday surprise party. All though it has all been hectic, she loves what she does as a mother and business women.
(Just kidding about the comic.(click on it to read it) She never spanks.) ;)



Carly is a straight A student, who is enjoying her life living in the gospel.She is 12 years old, and loves being in young women's. Her passion for theatre
grows DAILY and she has just finished doing La Boheme (an Italian opera) for Phoenix Metropolitan Opera's debut. It was an AMAZING experience for her. She also uses her spare time to babysit.


Adam is now a first grader,6 years old, and he is SUPER smart. He loves electronics, and hardly ever talks about anything else. When he grows, he says, is going to live in New Mexico with his husky dog named Hickory.:) There he will become an electronics maker. :) We sure love him.





(His game cube.)

4 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Yea!!!! New blogging buddies! I love your blog almost as much as I love your family! You guys rock and I hope you have a fabulous New Year!

Melanie Anne said...

This blog is great!! Yeah i am so happy you started one!! Love you,
Melanie and boys!

connor's cool news said...

Hi Carly this is Connor. I was wondering, do you have an email adress? If you do what is it? Mine is coolconc@atGmail.com

TJ said...

Thats funny.I like electronics too but not as much as Adam. I can't wait to see you guys again.